“DXC Technology’s investments in the end-to-end spectrum of cloud services enable it to serve clients with services relevant for their business and technology requirements. Enterprise clients have appreciated its ability to proactively engage in joint workshops and project formulation sessions to help clients identify the right solutions.”
Everest Group, 2022 PEAK Matrix® assessment
End-to-end cloud services
DXC Technology has been named a Leader in Everest Group’s “Cloud Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022” reports for North America and Europe. According to the Everest Group report, DXC is differentiated in its ability to provide an end-to-end spectrum of cloud services across consulting, modernization and operations at scale while providing offerings that are relevant to its customers and to their technology requirements.
“Enterprises are increasingly embracing cloud for business value creation and digitization, rather than solely as a medium to derive cost savings. Industry-tailored solutions, multi- and hybrid-cloud hosting environments, and value-aligned cloud services are preferred while navigating the challenges of cost management, the resource crunch, vendor lock-in, and cloud security,” said Mukesh Ranjan, Practice Director, Everest Group. “DXC Technology’s investments in the end-to-end spectrum of cloud services enable it to serve clients with services relevant for their business and technology requirements. Enterprise clients have appreciated its ability to proactively engage in joint workshops and project formulation sessions to help clients identify the right solutions.”
Cloud Right approach to transformation
Everest noted that DXC’s Cloud Right™ approach aims to guide customers to make the right investments at the right time on the right platforms. DXC aims to maximize returns on clients’ technology investments and help them drive innovation, increase customer loyalty, and grow their business. Be it on-premises, public, or private clouds, DXC aims to help customers choose the right applications to modernize to cloud, maximize use of data, and ensure security by design. It aims to support its clients to run and maintain their mission-critical systems while building for the future and unlocking value across the entire IT estate.
The report further notes DXC’s strengths in:
- Offering private and hybrid cloud solutions, software engineering-based industry cloud solutions, and application modernization services
- Leveraging the hybrid cloud model to benefit customers from DXC’s credible private and hybrid cloud solution portfolio
- An innovative operating model of blended teams working with customer teams in an integrated squad, enabling the integration of its technical expertise with customer’s business insights
- Efforts to engage in joint innovation, ideation, project formulation sessions, and workshops that help clients identify appropriate cloud solutions
- Close partnerships with leading hyperscalers AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft, as well as VMware, IBM, Oracle, HPE, Micro Focus, ServiceNow, SAP, RedHat and Dell Technologies.
Everest also cited DXC’s specialized solutions for Cloud Services:
- DXC Platform X, a data-driven intelligent automation platform that enables customers to accelerate their journey to resilient, self-healing IT across their entire IT estate, including mainframes. The platform empowers IT teams to detect and resolve issues quickly, and automatically predict and prevent future problems before they happen.
- Banking platform, DXC’s multi-tenant, multicloud, hybrid cloud-ready banking platform that offers runtime, monitoring, management, data, security, regulatory and DevOps services to onboard client software and internal DXC assets to run them reliably and securely in the cloud or on premises.
- Modernization director, a tool to enhance and promote planning, tracking, visibility, and governance of large-scale modernization programs to rationalize, modernize, and optimize mission-critical applications portfolio and IT estate
- Modernization decision accelerator, a rule-based assessment of IT assets to determine modernization targets and treatments to reduce complexity and risk.
- Economic Value Management, a solution for business case modelling and reporting to support modernization investment to help customers make the right technology investments at the right time in the right platforms.
- Platform as a Service for SAP, which helps enterprises adapt to business demands, reduce time to perform common SAP operational processes, lower total cost of ownership, and enable continuous operations. With the solution, DXC provides a full-stack managed platform that operates and manages SAP environments in a hybrid fashion across AWS, Azure, Google Clou and private cloud, enabling on-demand capacity and high-availability SLAs for both business applications and infrastructure.
- DXC Assure digital insurance platform, an AWS-based digital platform, which is designed and positioned to be a single point of integration and coordination across the value chain, and foundation for other products. It can also be used without the core solutions. As an open, RESTful, API-based platform, it can support integration with Salesforce, SAP, Guidewire, and other API-exposed applications.
- Quick Transformation Engine, a proprietary, patented, and automated conversion tool that takes applications written in legacy languages such as COBOL,RPG, JCL, and CICS and converts them to Java technology components, and the resultant code is highly maintainable and complies with the latest Java specifications.
Learn more about DXC Cloud services.