DXC Technology is partnering with AWS for the launch of the AWS Mainframe Modernization service, which provides a set of tools for planning, migrating, modernizing and running mainframe applications on AWS.
Building on our longstanding mainframe modernization experience, skills and processes, DXC is offering an assessment that will help organizations accelerate migrations to AWS cloud using the AWS Mainframe Modernization toolchain.
Recognized as an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, AWS Mainframe Migration Competency Partner and AWS Managed Services Provider, DXC provides a full spectrum of mainframe and legacy application modernization solutions to Increase scalability and business agility, reduce costs, an foster experimentation and innovation. DXC can help organizations modernize outdated technology and attract new talent with our full-stack, fully managed services for AWS.
“DXC is excited to be leading mainframe legacy application transformation and modernization, and partnering with AWS on this modernization service,” says Rick Sullivan, vice president and general manager of Applications at DXC Technology. “DXC brings years of experience working with customers’ mainframe applications and modernization. We look forward to leveraging the new capabilities that AWS Mainframe Modernization service can complement our approach to enabling successful mainframe transformations on AWS Cloud.”
DXC offers value-driven consulting to develop solution roadmaps and execute cost-effective mainframe migrations with minimal business disruption. AWS Mainframe Modernization service offers tools to assess, build, migrate, modernize and deploy applications on AWS cloud.
DXC provides industrialized delivery with an optimal global footprint, combined with regional capabilities, to support local customer teams. DXC’s helps customers achieve business results including:
- Cost reduction. DXC enabled a large telecommunications company to migrate its mainframe application to a distributed platform resulting in huge cost savings.
- Rationalization. DXC enabled a banking customer to replatform applications onto a non-application environment which reduced the CAPEX significantly.
- Digital enablement. DXC helped a large insurance company to rearchitect and revalue its applications, remove roadblocks and simplify the architecture to enable new digital business services. The transformation eased maintenance, increased agility for enhancements, and optimized maintenance and operations labor by 52 percent.
Contact DXC for a mainframe assessment
Contact us to learn more about DXC’s prescriptive and cost-effective mainframe assessment, which includes:
- Application source code analysis resulting in application intelligence reports including statistics, complexity reports and dependency reports
- Complete scope definition
- Target architecture
- Test strategy
- Data migration strategy
- Price and schedule
- Roles and responsibilities
Learn more about the DXC and AWS partnership.