The IDC MarketScape Worldwide Cloud Professional Services 2022 Vendor Assessment evaluated the 20 largest cloud professional services providers, ranking them based on its own analysis and buyer perception. DXC is positioned in the Leaders category, with IDC analysts citing its “distinct approach to guiding large enterprises through cloud and IT modernization” and ability to run mission-critical systems and operations, optimize data architectures, and ensure security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds.
With decades of experience in driving innovation, the world's largest companies trust DXC "to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experiences,” the IDC report says.
Right tech investments, right time, right platforms
IDC cites DXC's Cloud Right™ as a distinct approach to guiding large enterprises through cloud and IT modernization with professional services that include advisory, migration, transformation, systems and network integration, and custom application development. DXC’s professional services lead customers through an IT estate analysis and cloud journey map, drawing on its history of running mission-critical systems and operations for large enterprises around the globe and across multiple industries.
“By helping companies make the right technology investments at the right time on the right platforms, DXC's customers optimize and manage their existing investments and ensure an effective use of on-premises, private and public cloud environments to achieve their business objectives,” the report says.
Address business issues and drive innovation
IDC noted that the Cloud Right approach, which spans both cloud infrastructure and applications, is differentiated by:
- The use of proprietary techniques and tools to assess a company's strategic, operational, financial, and technical constraints and opportunities
- A focus on delivering targeted improvements that boost performance and contain risk across the information technology landscape
- Talent and expertise to support every aspect of customer engagements
- End-to-end services to support every aspect of a customer engagement
- Broad-based portfolio of cloud professional services, augmented by large enterprise IT modernization expertise with the 2019 acquisition of Virtual Clarity
- Deep product engineering experience with the 2019 acquisition of Luxoft
According to IDC, one customer selected DXC for its "strength and depth of skills, resources, and experience in Azure and Oracle cloud management." Another customer said, "DXC has delivered their service in a professional manner and successfully completed the SAP S/4 modernization project, moving from on premises to cloud hosting."
Read an excerpt of the IDC report here.