Contact the DXC Partner Ecosystem team.
AP Online (APO) is an Internet self-service tool, which gives external customers and suppliers the ability to directly access their business transactions, such as pending invoices and payments. AP Online is a secured web site where each registered user will be allowed access related to their specific Company transactions. A valid User Id and password grants access to the application.
For Suppliers needing access to the DXC AP Online Portal to review invoice payment status you must request access via email and include: Supplier Name and Number and DXC Contact and name of person needing access along with an email contact. Click Here
Diverse supplier inclusion in the supply chain demonstrates DXC’s commitment to our corporate citizenship goals and customers’ successes through promoting business opportunities with suppliers that represent the communities in which we live and do business.
Engaging diverse suppliers supports the economic strength of local communities, while enhancing innovation and competitive advantage in our supply chain.
Our Supplier Diversity program includes a broad range of companies in our supply chain. Diverse suppliers bring fresh ideas, offer innovative products and processes, and contribute to the economic strength of their communities.
About Our Supplier Diversity Program:
A diverse supply base helps us gain competitive advantage and supports our corporate citizenship efforts. Our supply chain mirrors our employee and customer base: global, diverse, and inclusive. DXC customers look to us to provide evidence of the “value add” of an inclusive supply chain.
Supplier Diversity 101:
- A Supplier Diversity program is a proactive business program which encourages the use of minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, LGBT-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, disability-owned, historically underutilised business, and Small Business Administration (SBA)-defined small business concerns as suppliers
- A diverse supplier is one that is at least 51% owned, operated and controlled by a United States citizen who is of a diverse background (minority, woman, veteran, disabled, etc.)
For More Information Contact: Patrick.Croombs@DXC.com
Supplier Diversity & Responsible Supply Chain
- Click Register at the top right side of the screen to complete a one-time registration
- After registering, log in and submit your question under Make a Request; choose the appropriate category
IMPORTANT: To expedite employment verification of a DXC employee, verifiers must open a case in DXC’s secure HRConnect Customer Service Portal using the instructions below. Due to security concerns and to avoid possible release of employee sensitive/protected information, verification via phone, fax or email will not be provided DO NOT CALL OTHER PHONE LINES AS THEY CANNOT ASSIST WITH HUMAN RESOURCE MATTERS – Requests received outside of HRConnect will not be processed. Please allow two (2) – four (4) business days for your request to be processed.
Instructions to open an Employment Verification case in the HRConnect Customer Service Portal:
- Go to HRConnect Website: https://dxchr.service-now.com/csp and for best results, use Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Step 1: Click ‘Register’ at the top right side of the screen to complete a one-time registration
- Step 2: After registering, log in and submit your question under ‘Make a Request’; choose ‘External Provider’ on the left side of the screen.
- Step 3: On the next screen, choose ‘Verification of Employment’ for employment verification.
- Step 4: Enter the employee’s name and employee ID or SSN in the case description so we can locate the employee’s record. Indicate that the case needs to be placed in assignment group VOE-Tier2-USA.
- Step 5: You must do one of the following to complete the verification:
- Attach the verification form that needs to be completed and a copy of the employee’s signed release authorization that was signed with your organization
- Indicate in the case the information that needs to be verified and attach a copy of the release the employee signed with your organization authorizing release of information
- Enter questions that need to be answered directly in the case and attach a copy of the release the employee signed with your organization authorizing release of information
Legacy Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) employee verifications can also be handle through:
The Work Number 1-800-367-5690
Once complete, the verification form will be attached to your case for your retrieval. You will need to access your case, click on the Attachments tab, then click on the document to download it. If verification questions were entered in the case or, if you entered information that needs to be verified, the response will be entered in your case.
For Benefits and Human Resource support, visit HR Connect. Note: Employee Universal ID required to access HRConnect.
New Hires, Former Employees or Family Members of Former Employees:
New hires and former employees who do not have Universal ID credentials can register and submit questions via our external help portal/website.
- Access website at https://dxchr.service-now.com/csp
- Click “Register” at the top right side of the screen
- Complete a one-time registration, e.g., name, email address etc.
- Select “Make a Request”
- Select from the “Popular Items” options presented; or
- Choose from the left side “Categories” listing and applicable sub-category
- Complete required fields/describe your need
- Click “Submit”
Visit our Investors page for more information on DXC or contact DXC Investor Relations at: 1-470-690-9512.
Contact DXC's Transfer Agent, EQ Shareowner Services, with questions about registered shareholder accounts by calling: 1-800-401-1957.
Foreign shareholders should call: 1-651-450-4064.
The EQ Shareowner Services website is www.shareowneronline.com.
Visit our Careers page to search our latest postings and find your next exciting opportunity with our DXC team!
Important News on Recruitment Fraud Warning:
It has come to our attention that various individuals and organizations have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DXC. These scams involve unscrupulous people misrepresenting themselves as being associated with a particular company like DXC to extract money or personal information from unsuspecting job seekers. Sometimes this involves the use of company names and logos in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees. By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims falling for these types of scams.
We want to make job seekers aware that:
- DXC does not make offers of employment via social media networks.
- DXC never asks for any money or payments from applicants at any point in the recruitment process, nor would we ask a job seeker to purchase IT or other equipment on our behalf. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
- All communication with applicants must come from a verifiable DXC email address and not from an Internet address such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc.
- Job vacancies in DXC are advertised on our company's career page
- Where vacancies exist, candidates are normally required to apply online solely through our dedicated secured network on our job website and through no other website.