DXC was proud to be a platinum sponsor at AWS re:Invent 2021. Explore our solutions and thought leadership about how AWS can keep your business and customers secure in the cloud:
- Cloud RightTM — DXC's distinctive approach to help you rapidly maximize the value from cloud and IT modernization
- DXC and Amazon Web Services fact sheet
- DXC and Micro Focus fact sheet
- DXC and VMware fact sheet
- Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, and automotive — empowering the mobility revolution
- Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Amazon Web Services (AWS) System Integrators 2021 – Focus on DXC Technology
- BOC customer story featuring DXC’s AWS practice: Digital transformation of contact centre elevates customer and employee experience
- IT modernization: Operate and secure hybrid at scale
- Transforming to a data-centric enterprise through cloud
- Mastering autonomous driving development
- Data-driven development for autonomous driving with DXC Robotic Drive Cloud
DXC and AWS Partnership
- Learn about our partnership with AWS.
More than half of companies have yet to reap substantial value from their cloud investments. How do you know you’re getting the most value from your move to cloud? How do you know you’re doing Cloud Right™ for the business and avoiding costly mistakes?
Join us for a panel discussion with technology transformation and start-up leader Boe Hartman, co-founder and CTO of Nomi Health, and Rodney Townsend, managing director at United Airlines who is responsible for its award-winning consumer mobile application. Boe and Rodney will share their experiences with IT modernization, including challenges and successes, lessons learned, and advice for those mid-journey or just getting started.
- Boe Hartman, Co-Founder and CTO, Nomi Health
- Rodney Townsend, Managing Director, United Airlines
- Jim Miller, CTO and VP for Cloud and ITO Services, DXC Technology
- Rens Troost, Global Head of Cloud Strategy and Technology, DXC Technology