Lower claim costs and legal expenditures, increase speed and consistency, enhance customer experiences, gain insights to litigation strategies.
DXC Assure Legal
- DXC Assure Legal eBill is one of the most widely used legal billing platforms in the industry. DXC Assure Legal e-Bill provides firms a secure method to submit invoices electronically. The software features a rules engine that can be easily customized to billing guidelines and business practices.
- DXC Assure Legal Bill Analyzer allows for a more granular view and line-by-line audit of legal bills submitted through the DXC Assure Legal eBill module. Both firms and customers receive a payment report that outlines audit findings on an invoice-by-invoice basis.
- DXC Assure Legal Matter Manager provides organizations a means for on-line collaborative budgeting, staffing, task management and case planning with its legal firms. This collaborative environment ensures that firms are in sync with claim handlers on case management and outcomes.
DXC Assure Legal Insights
DXC Assure Legal Insights changes the dynamics of how legal teams evaluate the risks associated with litigation. DXC Assure Legal Insights is a subscription-based solution that pools litigation cost data with court outcome data to give customers a holistic approach to litigation reserving, case budgeting and law firm rate negotiations. Access includes:
- Aggregated claims litigation data providing metrics and benchmarking, for performance evaluation, comparison and assessment
- Largest state court database in the U.S. – 1800+ state courts reported – 40+ million court cases
- Current counsel rates by case type, state and activities performed
Transformational execution is key to success for insurers
Partners and key collaborators
Modernize IT, accelerate migrations and get the most out of cloud with DXC and AWS.
Leverage an industry-owned, real-time global data exchange via ADEPT across placement, accounting, settlement, and claims.
Access D&B’s valuable data services through DXC’s insurance solutions, helping brokers and insurers respond to today’s challenges.
Seamlessly integrate e-trading and broker portal capabilities to increase success rates through real-time digital services for panels of carriers and MGAs.