DXC Technology is committed to educating its customers and employees around the changing nature of cybersecurity and the importance of implementing strong security practices and hygiene.
October is Cyber Security Awareness Month which aims to raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity and ensure that all individuals and organisations have the information and tools they need to be safer and more secure online.
Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart.
- 5 lessons we learned from our ransomware attack
- DXC Threat Intelligence Report
- Building cyber resilience in a remote future
- It’s time to re-evaluate remote work security
- Cyber security tales from the trenches
- Not all phish are the same: It’s not the employee’s fault
- It is time we treat cyber security in the same way we treat Workplace Health and Safety (WHS)